Varalen Trading Corp. unequivocally opposes stagnation. Proving this assertion, the company continues to evolve, regularly offering clients new products. While VTC has previously created separate systems designed to solve specific, distinct problems, the company has now united its products into a single solution. Thus, dealing centers now have access to turnkey solutions that allow, for example, brokers to launch a white-label dealing service. This custom solution is available for both beginners on the market as well as those who have decided to switch from an NDD system in favor of their own dealing desk.
“We are offering a perfect solution, one that is needed and in demand now more than ever. Clients get a high-speed connection to over 115 liquidity providers of their choice, a professional selection of tools for effective order management and execution, aggregation, and price feeds. This is just the tip of the iceberg,” explained Phillip Mitchell, head of VTC’s commercial division.
The following key features of VTC’s new product are worth noting:
- Connection options. Integrate with over 115 LPs, including banks, market makers, and Tier 1 ECN platforms. Any trading platforms can be connected. Direct connection for flexible reporting happens in real time. The option to select any LPs and quote sources to connect to the market.
- Aggregation. Aggregated prices from any number of LPs and a more competitive environment for clients, made possible by increasing the number of LPs. Despite high volatility on the market, access to competitive and deep liquidity is not restricted. FOK and IOC order execution with the best VWAP value.
- Risk management. Set global limits on acceptable market risk across different currencies, symbols, and time periods. Monitor risk parameters in real time. If necessary (for example, during breaking news), market risks can be reduced. Automatically redirect order execution to the A-book if the maximum volume is reached on the B-book.
- Reporting. Clients can generate their own user and management reports and view order book history to analyze various trades. The option to analyze specific data and trading reports for risk management. If needed, statistical analyses can be performed through user data slicing.
- Monitoring. Analyze activities and events in the system in real time, namely trading, quote feeds, settings, and connectivity status. Set up automated email alerts and updates for users when a problem is detected. Clients get open access to all system log files for historical analysis of connection stability and trading activities.
- Trading desk features a built-in trading interface, allowing clients to trade directly with connected LPs. The graphical user interface is intuitive and simple. Clients can access trading history and statistics and monitor open positions in real time, including P&L and margin.
All the systems described above are now offered through a single solution. As noted by Mitchell, thanks to VTC’s new product, brokers can offer liquidity and quality order execution for their retail and institutional clients, regardless of which trading platforms and terminals clients use.
Author: Andrew Pierce