The newer members are putting me to shame! Here they are, promoting Yakezie left and right. Engineer Your Finances has been mentioned in a few round-ups, and figured it was finally time to return the favor.
Here’s a few interesting articles for your weekend pleasure:
- Ready for spring cleaning? Not Made Of Money is and explains how to “dust off” your finances.
- Talk about investing evolution, check out Darwin’s 130/30 fund. If you aren’t a regular, there are archives of great investing posts like this one.
- So much of our lives have become electronic…and automatic. What happens if those systems fail us? Zordane looks at how much automation you really need.
- Did you win your last sword fight? Early Retirement Extreme writes an entertaining post on just that! While I have zero experience here, did it give me an urge to find a sparring partner!
- A compelling series, Downturn Living looks at how “green” your “adult” life is. Definitely worth the read, and really makes you think… about what is your own prerogative ;)
- Little House writes clearly and concisely. This probably has something to do with her profession, teaching. She takes an “elementary” look at the borrow and pay back method.
- We’d probably all like to be Warren Buffet. Did you know he provides a roadmap? Yup, it’s that annual letter he sends out to all shareholders, which Monevator has conveniently summarized.
- Planting Dollars consistently produces quality content, and this one asking if you are your profession is no different.
- Couple Money hosted this guest post by Free from Broke. It talks about your most important financial tool. Note, it’s probably not anything you’re thinking.
- Kids are such a high expense! Or are they? My Financial Objectives looks at one metric to see if your rugrats are really costing you.
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get the latest "Engineer Your Finances" content via email.