First In, Last Out: Yakezie Weekly Round-up
The newer members are putting me to shame! Here they are, promoting Yakezie left and right. Engineer Your Finances has been mentioned in a few round-ups, and figured it was finally time to return the favor.
Here’s a few interesting articles for your weekend pleasure:
- Ready for spring cleaning? Not Made Of Money is and explains how to “dust off” your finances.
- Talk about investing evolution, check out Darwin’s 130/30 fund. If you aren’t a regular, there are archives of great investing posts like this one.
- So much of our lives have become electronic…and automatic. What happens if those systems fail us? Zordane looks at how much automation you really need.
- Did you win your last sword fight? Early Retirement Extreme writes an entertaining post on just that! While I have zero experience here, did it give me an urge to find a sparring partner!
- A compelling series, Downturn Living looks at how “green” your “adult” life is. Definitely worth the read, and really makes you think… about what is your own prerogative ;)
- Little House writes clearly and concisely. This probably has something to do with her profession, teaching. She takes an “elementary” look at the borrow and pay back method.
- We’d probably all like to be Warren Buffet. Did you know he provides a roadmap? Yup, it’s that annual letter he sends out to all shareholders, which Monevator has conveniently summarized.
- Planting Dollars consistently produces quality content, and this one asking if you are your profession is no different.
- Couple Money hosted this guest post by Free from Broke. It talks about your most important financial tool. Note, it’s probably not anything you’re thinking.
- Kids are such a high expense! Or are they? My Financial Objectives looks at one metric to see if your rugrats are really costing you.