Amazon has opened up a tremendous opportunity for independent authors to get their books published and delivered to every corner of the globe! You can create a book of any size and set your price, regardless of your experience in the field of writing. Amazon’s KDP program helps you throughout the process of writing, editing and publishing your book to getting the paychecks from the eBook sales. And this whole set up doesn’t cost a dime! Authors no more need to send their creations to an extensive list of publishing houses hoping their book would be selected for publishing and this takes out a crucial roadblock from the path of aspiring authors. Now more people are starting to get their work published, and sales are rapidly increasing. Seems to be proven as a golden opportunity for creative people from all age groups and cultural backgrounds.
How Kindle Publishing Works
The first phase is the creation of the content material for the eBook. Takes the majority of time in the whole process; however, there is a possibility of saving some good amount of time if you are aware of the secrets of pro authors in the digital publishing space. The next phase is getting your eBooks formatted and uploaded to Amazon as per the given instructions. After that, Amazon will handle all the technical issues, legalities and formalities for getting your book published and giving you the “author” status. Finally, it’s waiting for sales to increase and cashing the checks. It’s that straightforward!
Amazon Needs Creative Writers
Amazon needs new, creative talent to create a lot of content via its marketplace. This way, Amazon gets 30% commission on every sale and promotes your eBook to anyone searching for related keywords. That’s the reason why they’re serving a huge crowd of indie and experienced authors alike for publishing all their content through Amazon. They have invested millions of dollars in establishing the systems for editing the titles, generating ISBN, setting up direct access to Kindle and other processes that aren’t even visible.
Amazon Offers Different Revenue Options for Aspiring Authors
The Kindle publishing author gets 70% revenue from the sales, while Amazon keeps the remaining 30%. The primary payout plan by Amazon; however, that is not the only one. Independent authors and publishers can opt for “KDP Select” and get paid a share from the fund worth billions of dollars dedicated to this group of people. The revenue generated depends on how many times your book was borrowed or purchased during a specified period. Not just that, you’ll get access to a host of promotion tools from Amazon, and they’ll be campaigning to promote your eBook to the top charts!
A huge breakthrough for people who want to get paid for their creativity, without any commitment. Amazon has removed all the hard work involved in the process and wants you to publish your work and earn income. It’s all about gaining in-depth knowledge about the whole Kindle publishing scenario; following a work-plan and watching it grow!
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.